WLH provides valuable partnership and support through:
- Designing creative, interactive blended learning solutions grounded in adult learning principles and best practices
- Synthesizing multiple perspectives, content, and skill development into a single, integrated, world-class learning and development journey
- Working collaboratively and efficiently to deliver top quality solutions, on time and within budget
- Integrating our knowledge of the evolving, complex healthcare marketplace and understanding how continuous change within the pharmaceutical industry requires leaders who think, act, and collaborate differently to achieve strategic goals
- Customizing all blended learning solutions to ensure optimal alignment with an organization’s business objectives and cultural fit
- Developing a suite of resources for on-the-job learning and application
When developing customized and blended learning solutions that support a 70-20-10 approach, we take the time to understand key considerations such as budget, time-away from the job, and audience requirements. We will align up front with the client on program length, use of digital learning, need for internal or external facilitation, and sustainability requirements to apply learning.
WLH recognizes that time away from the job must be used for interactive skill development. Other modalities and mobile learning can be used for knowledge development and social learning.
Our blended learning solutions include:
- Custom Live Workshops
- Virtual Workshops
- Field Application and Coaching Guides
- Micro-learning Digital Platform
- Leader-Led Activities
- On-the-Job Developmental Activities
Needs Analysis Approach
WLH has extensive expertise in identifying and evaluating learning needs and developing curriculum maps for Life Sciences companies. Clients have relied on WLH to create specific curricula for Sales Professionals, Sales Leaders, Strategic Account Executives, Market Access organizations, Marketing, and other functions. WLH partners with L&D professionals and business leaders to identify needed skills, evaluate current learning assets, and determine how best to transform offerings for more effective utilization of mobile and social learning.
Learning Reinforcement & Sustainability
Real development and skill building happens over time. WLH partners to create post-program coaching guides and other tools to support on-the-job applications and manager coaching which are essential to build long-term learning sustainability.For many companies, training programs are viewed as an “event” where participants unfortunately retain very little and behavioral change on the job is limited. To meet this challenge, progressive Learning & Development departments are incorporating post-training sustainability efforts that include distance learning, on-the-job development activities, action learning projects, and manager coaching into their blended learning solutions.
WLH has extensive experience in helping clients create impactful, on-the-job learning and sustainability through innovative use of tools and resources that support participants’ learning while they work. Used in conjunction with targeted “live” training events, on-the-job learning ensures practical application in real world situations, which can complement more formal classroom or live virtual training.