To create a unified culture that drives organizational change, WLH uses five key principles:
- Culture change takes place more effectively when worked at three levels: organization, team, and individual
- Culture change is accelerated by connecting individual beliefs to organizational results
- Culture change requires a planned and disciplined implementation cascade
- Culture change is accelerated by using a “leader-led learning” approach
- Technology should be leveraged for communications, measurement, and reporting successes to reinforce cultural change
These principles draw on classic theory and practice for effective organizational change and cultural transformation. Our approach includes a unique emphasis on the role of individual beliefs, a disciplined implementation cascade, and leader-led learning to drive adoption and develop sustainable change. Using these five key principles will help align and leverage your organization’s culture to support large-scale change initiatives.
After working on many projects with different clients, WLH realized the need for an effective change implementation framework and developed “The 5C’s of Transition Leadership™.” This program enhances individual change agility and readies leaders to guide peers through change-driven transitions.