Whether you are engaging with someone inside or outside of your organization, the key to successfully navigating and developing the relationship is to empathetically engage with that individual or group. Because we believe empathy is one of the most critical skills to succeed within any job, we have built two (2) programs to address empathy development at the leadership and individual contributor levels. The first program is Leadership Empathy. The second program is Empathetic Engagement.
Within the Leadership Empathy Program, we provide the following:
- Leadership Empathy Self-Assessment
- Leadership Empathy Behavioral Trigger Log
- WLH-Facilitated Workshops
- Post-workshop activities and leadership coaching check-in guides
Within the Empathetic Engagement Program, we take customer-facing roles through the following:
- WLH’s Empathetic Engagement approach primer and pre-workshop activities
- WLH Facilitated Workshop Sessions to practice engaging empathetically with customers
- Post-workshop activities, job aids, and leadership coaching check-in guides
About Wendy Heckelman, PhD
Dr. Wendy Heckelman, president and founder of WLH Consulting, Inc. and WLH Learning Solutions has 30 years of experience working with Fortune 100 industry clients. These include pharmaceutical, biotech, health care, animal health medicines, and consumer products, as well as international non-profit organizations and growing entrepreneurial companies.
Clients leverage Wendy’s expertise in strategic change & execution, commercial excellence, and human capital optimization to address complex business challenges. Wendy leads a team of consultants with over 100 years of combined industry and leadership experience to deliver recommendations and custom solutions for every client engagement.
Schedule a call with an experienced consultant or learning strategist to better understand your empathy learning needs.
We look forward to hearing from you!