Readying Leaders to Accelerate Team Performance During Change
Organizations undergoing large-scale change typically end up with new leadership, new teams, and new challenges. When teams are re-configured, leaders need to align the team on business priorities, short-term goals, and operating agreements, as well as building commitment to the organization’s purpose, mission, and values.
Forward thinking organizations utilize a proven method – Team Jump Start — to ready their leaders during change and provide them with the tools to effectively lead their teams.
Our approach accelerates a team’s ability to prioritize efforts, create collaborative action plans, and establish “rules of engagement” to optimally work together.
When organizations utilize a consistent and disciplined approach these are some of the reported outcomes:
- Minimized business disruption
- Clarity during times of confusion and change
- Motivated employees that participate in problem solving and implementation efforts
- Clarified individual and team accountabilities
- Accelerated adoption of large-scale change
- Increased accountability for driving results
A sampling of a few customizable Jump Start Tools
- Team Readiness Assessment
- Team Rules of Engagement
- Team Charter
- Team Jump Start Agenda and Meeting “In a Box” Materials
- Action Planning Template
Team Jump Start content can be customized to support company initiatives and adapted for cascade. WLH partners with clients to understand the overall change initiative and to design a blended learning solution that readies their leaders to lead through change.
Download Our Offering Overview