Biopharmaceutical organizations are adjusting their go-to-market strategies to meet the demand for value-based solutions. To effectively call on large, organized customers, organizations are now faced with the need to align on a consistent approach for strategic account management and planning. This approach requires powerful matrix teams with developed, collaborative capabilities across multi-disciplinary, customer-facing roles.
With the right blend of tailored solutions from our Account Management Academy, WLH Learning Solutions can equip your teams for success with the skills, process, and capabilities needed to compete in today’s marketplace.
Our approach to learning solutions aligns with our proven account planning process. The focal areas of study and skill development include:
- Analyzing your healthcare marketplace ecosystem and the impact of healthcare trends
- Understanding the business, clinical, and operational profile of your account
- Identifying and understanding stakeholder value drivers
- Enhancing disciplined collaborative planning and accountable execution
All solutions are available live or virtually
- Ecosystem Analysis & Companion Guide
- Account Profiling Applications & Profiling Guides
- Identifying and Understanding Stakeholders Worksheet
- Stakeholder Mapping Field-Based Application
- Account Planning Templates
- Account Team Leader Toolkit
- Director Check-in/Coaching Guides
We are ready to partner in executing your customer re-engagement efforts and providing your field managers and teams with the support they need to be successful in a disruptive healthcare marketplace.
Let us help you Re-Engage Your Accounts