As L&D professionals we know your daily mantra is “I am resilient, I am agile, and I am here to help!” Supporting your organization with the resources and learning assets that develop agility and resiliency falls on your shoulders. At WLH Learning Solutions, we live by our mantra that “we are partners committed to helping individuals, teams, and organizations Change and Thrive!”
All of us have been demonstrating our agility and resilience during these difficult times. Typically, our industry and friends travel to the LTEN conference to learn, grow, and connect. Even though we will not be together in person, we are excited to participate in LTEN Connect virtually.
At WLH, we have expanded our learning solutions to help your teams Change & Thrive! Come visit us at Virtual Booth #310 during LTEN connect. We would love to chat and discover how we can help your organization!
Access our profile to learn about offerings in our core areas of expertise:
- Personal Change Agility: Discover the three core agility principles of balance, speed and flexibility
- Jump Starting Teams: As organizations realign teams around new priorities, follow this easy approach to get your team off on the quick path to success
- Leadership Agility: Leverage a proven framework, The 5C’s of Transition Leadership® to enable your leaders to successfully lead their teams through transition, identify business risks, and execute with alignment and commitment
- Rx for Re-Engagement: Support field teams with their ability to re-engage customers by better analyzing local marketplace changes, account priorities, and updated work practices resulting from the COVID-19 pandemic and the major disruptions to healthcare delivery. Central to the program are the skills to empathetically re-engage with customers to identify needs and provide value-added support related to patient outcomes.
- Account Management Academy: Emerging, foundational and advanced programs designed to enhance overall skills for calling on larger organized customers and create an account management mindset.
- Rx for Leading Teams During Difficult Times: Leverage this virtual program to help leaders guide their teams during this uncertain time with practical tips for agility while focusing on changed priorities
- The 4R’s for Re-entry and Re-engagement: Helping leaders evaluate and redesign how work gets done in the “new now”
We look forward to seeing you at LTEN Connect, June 8-10th. If you are not attending but still want to learn more, access our virtual catalog here or give us a call at 800-392-0745.
Join the life sciences training community at #LTENConnect, a virtual learning forum – June 9-11, 2020. Register at www.LTENconnect.com.